- The GRU Augusta men's golf team shot an even-par 288 in the third and final round and five-under par overall at the Tavistock Collegiate Invitational to finish in 10th place in the 15-team field Tuesday afternoon at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club.
- Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris' high-speed attack has stalled this fall as he has spent more time penciling in new starters on depth chart then scheming up complex ways to keep the Tigers moving.
- The Tennessee Titans will start rookie Zach Mettenberger at quarterback against the Houston Texans on Sunday, switching away from Jake Locker who has missed three of the past four games with injuries.
- A person familiar with the case has told The Associated Press that an arbiter has ruled that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell should testify in Ray Rice's appeal of his indefinite suspension.
- The Kansas City Chiefs insisted Wednesday that Jamaal Charles has passed a battery of tests and does not show signs of a concussion, one day after the star running back said he exhibited symptoms in last weekend's win over San Diego.
- The Dallas Cowboys have released Michael Sam from the practice squad, another setback as the NFL's first openly gay player tries to make an active roster during the regular season for the first time.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561