- The Augusta Jaguars outscored Flagler 15-9 over two rounds of overtime to hang on to a 79-73 Peach Belt Conference road win on Wednesday night in the Flagler Gymnasium. The victory is Augusta's fifth in a row as they lead the PBC East Division and are fourth in the NCAA Southeast Region.
- Augusta Christian product Josh Whitaker has been in the minor leagues for five years now. When he heads to Arizona in a couple of months, Whitaker feels he's as ready as he's ever been, both health wise and mentally ready.
- University of South Carolina Men's Golf senior Matt NeSmith has been named to the 2016 Ben Hogan Award Watch List, it was announced today. NeSmith is one of 25 candidates for the most prestigious award in men's college golf.
Posted: 3:48 PM
- Four former University of South Carolina football players have been invited to participate in the 2016 NFL Combine. The combine will take place from February 23-29 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis and will feature more than 300 top prospects.
- Senior guard Tiffany Mitchell notched her fourth 20-point game of the season, while three other Gamecocks reached double figures to propel No. 2/2 South Carolina to an 86-71 win over No. 16/19 Florida on Thursday night
Posted: 5:37 PM
- Mets reliever Jenrry Mejia has become the first player to receive a lifetime ban under baseball's drug agreement after testing positive for a performance-enhancing substance for the third time.
Posted: 1:39 PM
- Injured former NASCAR champion Tony Stewart used social media Friday to give fans an update on his health about 30 minutes before his team was scheduled to announce Brian Vickers as his replacement for the Daytona 500.
- The NCAA football rules committee has voted to give video replay officials more authority to overturn incorrect targeting fouls and call targeting penalties when they are missed on the field.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.