Posted: 9:38 PM
- For a number of high school football teams, it really is Christmas in the summer. Friday, the hard work starts to pay off with games that count for real. Not everyone on the field and among those who still have to wait, Butler.
Updated: 6:41 PM
- We've all seen or been involved with the a-l-s ice bucket challenge. Today, the coaches of the north augusta football team took the challenged and has called out a few teams in the process.
Posted: 3:02 PM
- It was a year to forget for the Lions of Augusta Christian. Just three wins total, something they haven't seen in a while. Now they're trying to put that all behind them and get back to a winning brand of football.
- Over the years very few teams have done more with less then Blackville Hilda. Long time coach David Bberry has been there forever and knows how to get most out of kids. That's why a two win season is out of the ordinary for the Hawks.
- The historic hall has been in South Bend, Indiana for the past two decades. Now, it's reopening in the Peach State. The official grand opening is Saturday, but News 12 went to Atlanta to give you a sneak peek.
- Harlem was one of the biggest surprise teams from a year ago. Jimmie Lewis and the Bulldogs went out and won six games with a big senior class leading the charge. This year, they'll have their work cut out if they want to get there again.
- When Heath Corley got to Ridge Spring Monetta, it was a program in a tailspin. Not easy to quickly turn things around. Last year they made leaps and bounds and now the can do attitude has been instilled with the kids.
- Justin Upton dropped a routine fly ball to left-centerfield in the ninth inning which set the stage for Gaby Sanchez's game-winning sacrifice fly that capped a late-inning comeback as the Pittsburgh Pirates defeated the Atlanta Braves 3-2 on Wednesday night.
Posted: 4:06 PM
- The San Francisco 49ers were working to re-sod the field at new Levi's Stadium on Thursday, a day after a public workout was cut short and moved to the regular practice fields because players were slipping.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561