- LeBron James scored 23 points, Kyrie Irving returned after missing two games and the Cleveland Cavaliers reserved a spot in the NBA Finals with a 118-88 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday night to win the Eastern Conference title.
- Georgia Regents University sophomore softball player Kristen Mills was presented with the Peach Belt Conference Inspiration Award at the league's annual meetings in Hilton Head on Tuesday. Mills received the award, only the third ever handed out by the conference, for her extraordinary courage and determination in returning to action after suffering an injury that would have ended the career of most players.
- The search for a new coach at Paine College is over and they didn't have to go far to find the new man in charge as assistant Chase Campbell has confirmed he's taken over as new coach of the Lions.
- Up against it, Greenbrier's state championship series opener didn't go to plan. An error filled Monday afternoon put the Pack in a 1-0 hole in their best-of-three series. On Monday night, Adam Sasser and the Greenbrier bats kept the season alive forcing a decisive game three.
- Tradition, success, deep playoff runs. Greenbrier baseball has had it all for many, many years. For this current crop of Pack seniors, this is the third trip to the state championship. Indeed, the Pack have it all--all but the state title.
- Basketball is about the competition. However, competition isn't the only part. The Georgia-Lina Lady Hurricanes have been in existence for three years. A local semi pro basketball team with a mix of friendly competition and friendship.
- Clemson Head Football Coach Dabo Swinney received the 2015 Gene Stallings Award Tuesday night at a banquet in Dallas, Tex. The award was presented to Swinney by his former offensive coordinator, Chad Morris, now the head football coach at SMU.
- Chris Kirk made a par-saving 7-foot putt after an errant tee shot at the 18th hole, avoiding a playoff at Colonial and winning by a stroke Sunday for his fourth career PGA Tour victory.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561