Posted: 1:50 PM
- Dogwood Stable and Three Chimneys Farm in Lexington, KY, have announced the sale of 50 percent of Palace Malice to Three Chimneys, in a scenario that may see the Belmont Stakes/Metropolitan Mile winner go back in training for 2015, but ultimately stand at stud at Three Chimneys, according to Cot Campbell, Dogwood Stable President.
- Harrison Butker kicked a 24-yard field goal with no time remaining and Georgia Tech rallied from an early deficit and remained unbeaten with a 27-24 victory against Virginia Tech on Saturday.
Posted: 3:20 PM
- Georgia senior receiver Chris Conley is one of 11 players from the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) named to the 2014 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team, according to an announcement on Tuesday.
Posted: 2:15 PM
- Charles Mitchell, a 6-8 forward who played his first two seasons at Maryland, will be able to play for the Yellow Jackets in 2014-15 after having his immediate eligibility waiver approved by the NCAA.
- Panthers coach Ron Rivera says Pro Bowl fullback Mike Tolbert has a hairline fracture in his right leg and running Jonathan Stewart has a severely sprained right knee, adding to the team's mounting injury problems in the backfield.
Posted: 2:31 PM
- Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly says five players being withheld from games because of possible academic dishonesty should have their honor code hearings completed by the end of next week.
- Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti has criticized a report that suggests he and other team officials tried to persuade the NFL to be lenient on Ray Rice after the running back was arrested for knocking out his then-fiancee in an Atlantic City elevator.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561