47 mins ago
- Right place at the right time. It perfectly sums up the way Ahnna Parkhurst started her racing career. Just 14 years old, the Augusta driver has already made some big gains on the track, but she's racing for more than the first place finish.
- Two weeks back, it was Peach Jam taking center stage in North Augusta. The top boys high school basketball players in the country in town for a week. This week, the fellas take a seat and the girls take the attention at Nike Nationals.
- High school football is but a few weeks away. Georgia schools started the acclimation period on Monday. With this heat, there's a definite need to get acclimated to the football surroundings.
- The Augusta GreenJackets, Single “A” affiliate of the 2014 World Champion San Francisco Giants, are proud to announce that starting pitcher Sam Coonrod has been named the South Atlantic League Pitcher of the Week. This week’s award reaches from the dates of July 20th through July 26th.
- The changes are being piloted in an effort to provide some of the most historic and longest running IRONMAN races with professional fields that highlight our female and male athletes independently.
- Adonis Garcia's first career home run broke a tie and rookie Matt Wisler worked seven strong innings in helping the Atlanta Braves to a 3-2 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday.
- Pinch-hitter Stephen Piscotty got his first career RBI with a sacrifice fly in the eighth inning and Carlos Martinez outdueled former teammate Shelby Miller as the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Atlanta Braves 1-0 on Saturday night.
- The Atlanta Braves have activated first baseman Freddie Freeman from the 15-day disabled list but he was not in the lineup against the Cardinals because he was traveling and not expected to land in St. Louis until close to game time.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561