- On game day, they are the ones standing on the sidelines or near the bench usually with a belt of tools hoping they'll never need. In reality, a lot of their work has already been done. Athletic trainers is an evolving positions and now, they are thrust into the spotlight more then ever.
- After rain washed out the originally-scheduled date on Wednesday, the Jaguars hosted nationally-ranked No. 8 North Georgia and dropped both games to give the Nighthawks the Peach Belt Conference series sweep on Thursday at Jaguar Field.
- Sophomore Clint Hardy and junior Drew Taylor both blasted two-run homeruns in this afternoon’s game against Paine College, as the Jaguars totaled 11 hits for 11 runs to take an 11-2 final on the road at Paine Wednesday afternoon in a rainy non-conference game at Lions Field.
- If you need a reason other then Kentucky to watch the sweet 16, we have a big one at Oklahoma. Former Westside star Frank Booker is doing his thing with the Sooners. While he's coming off the bench, Booker is making an impact.
- As well as earning All-District honors earlier today, Jaguar sophomore guard Keshun Sherrill has been named to the 2015 NABC Coaches’ Division II All-America team. Selected and voted on by member coaches of the NABC in NCAA Division II, these 16 student-athletes represent the finest basketball players across America.
- Julio Teheran labored through 5 2-3 innings, allowing only two runs, and the Atlanta Braves roughed up Clay Buchholz for 12 hits and four runs in a 4-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Friday in a game called in the top of the seventh inning because of rain.
- Reigning MVP Kevin Durant will have bone graft surgery next week to deal with a fractured bone in his right foot, and he will miss the rest of the season, the Oklahoma City Thunder announced Friday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561