- For the past three years we've had the pleasure of watching Palace Malice in his finest moments. In 2013 he took the horse racing world by storm and ended up winning the Belmont Stakes. Now his racing days are officially over and is headed to Kentucky for his post racing days.
- Early in the football season coaches have a tendency to lean on seniors more then most. They're the guys who've been through the battles and know what it takes when the lights come on. For Thomson, that's certainly the case and senior Billy Mance answered the call and is our Academy Sports player of the week.
- Laura Coble of Augusta came from behind to win the GSGA Senior Women's Championship after posting a 1-over-par 73 in the final round to win by two strokes over Brenda Pictor of Marietta.
- When Warren County product Candice Warthen suited up for the Screaming Devils, she was one of the best in the state. She scored over 1000 points each of her final two years. Now, after playing Arizona in the Pac-12, she's ready for her pro career to take off.
- Sunday, August 23, 2015
News 12's Children's Miracle Network is airing all day but you can still watch the PGA Wyndham Championship on My12. Comcast is channel 21, Wow! & Atlantic Broadband 7, Charter 9. You can also watch on 12.2.
For those with DirecTV & Dish: http://pgatour.cbssports.com/live/
- Organizers of the annual college all-star game held in South Carolina are confident the contest known as The Medal of Honor Bowl will become the state's first traditional bowl game now that the Confederate flag no longer flies on Statehouse grounds.
- Chad Bettis pitched five solid innings in his return from the disabled list and the Colorado Rockies scored four unearned runs, taking advantage of three errors by Atlanta third baseman Adonis Garcia in a 5-1 victory over the Braves on Tuesday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.