Posted: 9:26 PM
- The University of South Carolina Aiken baseball team secured the series victory over the Saints by splitting a doubleheader on Sunday. The Pacers won the first game 9-8 before falling 11-8 in the nightcap.
- The University of South Carolina Aiken baseball team plated a pair of runs in the bottom of the ninth inning en route to a 4-3 victory over Flagler in the first game of the series Saturday afternoon.
- At 25 years old Rory McIlroy can relate to the junior golfers in the world. Wasn't that long ago he was in their shoes. Today, McIlroy instilling some of his knowledge with the next crop of up and coming golfers at the Junior Invitational at Sage Valley
- The GRU Augusta men's golf team strengthened their lead by 36 strokes as the team shot seven-under par in round two of the 2015 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Men’s Golf Tournament Championship at the Crosswinds Golf Club in Savannah, Ga.
- Brook Lopez had 22 points and 13 rebounds, Thaddeus Young added 18 points and 11 rebounds, and the Brooklyn Nets beat Atlanta 91-83 on Saturday, cutting the Hawks' lead to 2-1 in the Eastern Conference playoff series.
- Freddie Freeman mishandled Ben Revere's ground ball to first, allowing Freddy Galvis to score in the ninth to give the Philadelphia Phillies a 1-0 win over the Atlanta Braves on Friday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561