Posted: 10:40 PM
- Behind a big rushing game from Ruben Garentt and their best defensive performance of the year, Aquinas beat Tattnall Square 21-6 in the Class A GSHA state quarterfinals Friday night.
Posted: 6:07 PM
- The University of South Carolina Aiken women's basketball team lost a 79-64 decision to No. 20 Central Missouri Friday afternoon in the first game of the West Florida Thanksgiving Invitational.
- Being an elite athlete means very few off days, doesn't matter of it's holiday or not, there's usually work to be done. For Nicholas Torrance, boxing is his game, and he's been doing it since the age of five. Now, it's closer then ever to realizing a lifelong dream of being an Olympian.
- After the NABC coaches poll ranked the GRU Augusta men's basketball team No. 20 in the nation, the Jaguars came out Wednesday evening and hammered non-conference Valdosta State 92-61, in Christenberry Fieldhouse. It was the Jaguars (4-0) largest blowout of the season.
- It is good old fashion clean hate. Georgia and Georgia Tech week as the two programs meet for the 107th time. Yes, it dates back to the 19th century. Two teams this year, playing some pretty good ball.
- Clemson defensive end Vic Beasley has been named one of three finalists for the Chuck Bednarik Award. The honor goes each year to the top defensive player in college football and is presented by the Maxwell Football Club of Philadelphia.
- The top four teams in the College Football Playoff rankings are unchanged -- Alabama, Oregon, Florida State and Mississippi State -- heading into a weekend when just about all the contenders are facing challenging rivals.
- The Red Sox have finalized their five-year contract with third baseman Pablo Sandoval, the first of two big signings aimed at boosting Boston's offense after a last-place finish in the AL East.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561