- Basketball is about the competition. However, competition isn't the only part. The Georgia-Lina Lady Hurricanes have been in existence for three years. A local semi pro basketball team with a mix of friendly competition and friendship.
- LeBron James scored 30 points and the Cleveland Cavaliers took total command of the Eastern Conference final even without injured star Kyrie Irving, routing the Atlanta Hawks 94-82 on Friday night for a 2-0 lead with the series heading to Ohio.
- The No. 3 University of South Carolina Aiken golf team wrapped up stroke play at the NCAA Division II Golf Championship with a sixth-place effort and now the team advances to match play, which begins tomorrow.
- Boxing at the Bell, has a pretty good ring to it, pun intended. Next Saturday night, boxing does in fact return and it's "stingray" Rayonta Whitfield headlining the card of matches on May 30th.
- Julio Teheran pitched seven strong innings and the Atlanta Braves took advantage of Milwaukee reliever Will Smith's seventh-inning ejection for allegedly using pine tar in a 10-1 victory Thursday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561