- After trailing by as many as 13 points in the first half, the University of South Carolina Aiken women's basketball team rallied for a 59-54 victory over Clayton State in the first round of the Peach Belt Conference Tournament.
- Paine college is 22 and 5 and regular season champs in The SIAC. All things should indicate this team will be in the D2 NCAA tournament, and the record alone should be good enough. But it might not be and there's issues being raised on why.
- Paul Millsap scored 22 points, Dennis Schroder added 16 points and 10 assists and the intentionally depleted Atlanta Hawks still had enough to beat the Miami Heat 93-91 on Saturday night.
- Jack Wynkoop worked six-plus innings allowing just one run and Clarke Schmidt and Taylor Widener added three scoreless innings of relief as fifth-ranked South Carolina defeated Clemson 4-1 on Saturday afternoon. The Gamecocks improve to 7-2 on the year, while the loss drops the Tigers to 6-3.
- Daytona 500 winner Joey Logano won the pole for Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Atlanta Motor Speedway after a qualifying session in which 13 drivers didn't get on the track after failing to pass inspection.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561