- Georgia junior tailback Todd Gurley and senior inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera have been awarded Southeastern Conference weekly honors following the Bulldogs’ 45-21 win over #16 Clemson, according to a league announcement on Monday.
- Todd Gurley ran for 198 yards and three touchdowns, returned a kickoff 100 yards for another score, and No. 12 Georgia gained some early style points in the national race with a 45-21 victory over No. 16 Clemson on Saturday night.
- Dale Murphy played for several teams during his MLB career, but he'll always be an Atlanta Brave . The former Brave doesn't live in Georgia anymore. Though, there's still a crowd when he visits.
- Tony Stewart says the death of Kevin Ward Jr. will "affect my life forever" as he returned to the track for the first time since his car struck and killed the fellow driver during a sprint-car race in New York.
- Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris laid things out as clearly as he could for the Tigers after their scoreless second half in a 45-21 loss at No. 12 Georgia this weekend: If you're part of the Tigers' problem, you're "going to get gone."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561