- The soon to be sophomore is now a college connoisseur traveling coast to coast, showing coaches his impressive skills. The result-- 17 scholarship offers before he's learned how to drive a car.
- The world of rowing has a tightly knit foundation. One that you could call almost a family. The Southeast Regional Rowing Championships started Saturday at Lake Olmstead. A family is exactly what we had.
- It may be the toughest high school football coaching job in the CSRA, Greenbrier. One winning season since 2003 and a handful of coaches during that stretch. Heck, the seniors on this year's team have had three different coaches with Tony Kramer now in charge of the Pack.
- It's never easy to build a college football program from scratch. But that's just what Mercer has done. Two years in the books and the progress is made. It doesn't happen over night and coach Bobby Lamb will be the first to tell you that.
- LSU coach Les Miles says he has dismissed defensive tackle Trey Lealaimatafao from the team because of his recent arrest on allegations of hitting a woman outside a bar after she tried to stop him from robbing her unconscious boyfriend.
- Pirates star Andrew McCutchen was hit in the left elbow by a pitch and exited during a five-run first inning as Pittsburgh sent the Atlanta Braves to their fifth straight loss, 8-4 Saturday.
- Seattle Mariners star Robinson Cano was hit in the head by a stray ball while the Los Angeles Angels were warming up in between innings Saturday and left the game because of dizziness.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561