Posted: 9:30 PM
- The University of South Carolina Aiken baseball team registered an 8-2 victory in the season-opening game against Lincoln Memorial, giving head coach Kenny Thomas his 1,100th career victory.
- Wednesday, we were knee deep in football signings, but they aren't alone in being able to decide their future. Thursday, some of the top soccer talent around have decided on their future.
- The first of the winter high school championships are on going this weekend in Atlanta. The annual state swim meet is now underway. The Augusta area may be one of the most underrated areas in the state when it comes to the sport.
Posted: 3:59 PM
- South Carolina women’s basketball will play in front of its first ever sold out crowd at Colonial Life Arena when the No. 2/2 Gamecocks host No. 1/1 UConn on Monday night, the Gamecock Athletics Ticket Office announced today.
Posted: 3:57 PM
- University of Georgia freshman inside linebacker Roquan Smith underwent successful wrist surgery on January 28 at St. Mary’s Hospital in Athens, according to UGA Senior Associate Athletic Director of Sports Medicine Ron Courson.
- Alaina Coates had 27 points and 13 rebounds as No. 2 South Carolina overcame an injury to star Tiffany Mitchell to defeat No. 18 Kentucky 78-68 Thursday night and head to its showdown with top-ranked Connecticut at 22-0.
- Georgia Tech football head coach Paul Johnson unveiled the Yellow Jackets’ 2016 signing class Wednesday on National Signing Day. Tech’s class is 18 deep, including 11 from the state of Georgia.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.