Posted: 11:03 PM
- Paul Millsap had 17 points and eight rebounds, and the Atlanta Hawks advanced to the second round of the NBA playoffs with a 104-92 Game 6 victory over the Boston Celtics on Thursday night.
Posted: 3:04 PM
- University of South Carolina Men’s Golf senior Matt NeSmith was named a semifinalist for the 2016 Jack Nicklaus Award, the Golf Coaches Association of America announced on Thursday. NeSmith is one of 30 student-athletes in contention for the national player of the year honor.
- Dustin Pedroia had a grand slam and a solo homer, David Ortiz passed two Hall of Fame Red Sox on the extra-base hits list and Boston beat Atlanta 9-4 on Wednesday night even as the Braves ended their 15-game homerless stretch.
- Kent Bazemore sparked a stunning turnaround with three straight 3-pointers in the second quarter, and the Atlanta Hawks reclaimed the upper hand in their playoff series against the Boston Celtics with a 110-83 rout Tuesday night.
- David Price matched his career high with 14 strikeouts, Travis Shaw homered and drove in five runs and the Boston Red Sox beat Atlanta 11-4 on Tuesday night as the Braves' staggering home-run drought reached 15 games.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.