- A lot of times you can judge how good a football program is by the number of times they're practicing or playing on Thanksgiving. For Midland Valley, you have to dust off the record book to find that. Heck, for the Mustangs to be playing beyond the second round of the playoffs is something they haven't done since 2000.
- Senior Kariel Hutt pushed her streak of consecutive games with a double-double to 11 as the Jaguars fell 69-55 in non-conference road action on Tuesday night against Fort Valley State University.
- When you think of likely teams to make it to the state finals, Aquinas is certainly on the list. Yes, there's work to be done, but the Irish are right where they want to be and won't have to leave home to get to the dome.
- Last year was a blip on the radar for Silver Bluff. With pretty much all underclassmen, they knew it would be rough sledding. Get through that, and look out. Now, with a senior dominated roster, the Bulldogs are into the lower state finals.
- Zach LaVine had 18 points, six assists and five rebounds in place of the injured Ricky Rubio, and the Minnesota Timberwolves swept the season series with the Atlanta Hawks with a 99-95 victory on Wednesday night.
- Broncos coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with quarterback Brock Osweiler for Denver's showdown with the New England Patriots next weekend while Peyton Manning continues rehabbing from a spate of injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.