- On game day, they are the ones standing on the sidelines or near the bench usually with a belt of tools hoping they'll never need. In reality, a lot of their work has already been done. Athletic trainers is an evolving positions and now, they are thrust into the spotlight more then ever.
- After rain washed out the originally-scheduled date on Wednesday, the Jaguars hosted nationally-ranked No. 8 North Georgia and dropped both games to give the Nighthawks the Peach Belt Conference series sweep on Thursday at Jaguar Field.
- Sophomore Clint Hardy and junior Drew Taylor both blasted two-run homeruns in this afternoon’s game against Paine College, as the Jaguars totaled 11 hits for 11 runs to take an 11-2 final on the road at Paine Wednesday afternoon in a rainy non-conference game at Lions Field.
- If you need a reason other then Kentucky to watch the sweet 16, we have a big one at Oklahoma. Former Westside star Frank Booker is doing his thing with the Sooners. While he's coming off the bench, Booker is making an impact.
- As well as earning All-District honors earlier today, Jaguar sophomore guard Keshun Sherrill has been named to the 2015 NABC Coaches’ Division II All-America team. Selected and voted on by member coaches of the NABC in NCAA Division II, these 16 student-athletes represent the finest basketball players across America.
- With the Masters just around the corner, other top notch golf events in the area aren't that far away. One of them is the Swingthought.com Tour's annual trip to McCormick for the Savannah Lakes Village Classic.
- In baseball, the catcher is tasked with several obligations. He's a player, a coach and sometimes even a psychologist. Former Augusta Greenjacket Matt Klimas embraced catching at an early age. Now, he's embraced coaching.
- Former NFL All-Pro Darren Sharper has pleaded guilty to sexual assault and attempted sexual assault in a plea deal with Arizona prosecutors and was immediately sentenced to nine years in prison.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561