- The Augusta Jaguars outscored Flagler 15-9 over two rounds of overtime to hang on to a 79-73 Peach Belt Conference road win on Wednesday night in the Flagler Gymnasium. The victory is Augusta's fifth in a row as they lead the PBC East Division and are fourth in the NCAA Southeast Region.
- Augusta Christian product Josh Whitaker has been in the minor leagues for five years now. When he heads to Arizona in a couple of months, Whitaker feels he's as ready as he's ever been, both health wise and mentally ready.
- University of South Carolina Men's Golf senior Matt NeSmith has been named to the 2016 Ben Hogan Award Watch List, it was announced today. NeSmith is one of 25 candidates for the most prestigious award in men's college golf.
- Marcus Georges-Hunt scored a career-high 30 points, including four free throws in the final 30 seconds, and Georgia Tech held off Wake Forest 71-66 on Wednesday night, giving the Demon Deacons their ninth straight ACC loss.
- Sindarius Thornwell scored 24 points, and Michael Carrera had 14 of his 16 points in the second half as South Carolina gained a share of first place in the Southeastern Conference, holding off Ben Simmons and LSU 94-83 on Wednesday night.
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton says he's "sore loser," but defended walking out of a press conference after the Super Bowl by saying he didn't feel like talking to the media after Carolina's 24-10 loss to the Denver Broncos.
- The Los Angeles Clippers have suspended Blake Griffin four games without pay for punching a team staff member. His salary will be withheld for an additional game because he broke his shooting hand.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.