Updated: 6:38 PM
- The Aiken Department of Public Safety is being awarded $10,000 in grant money from an organization founded by Steelers quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger. The extra money finishes a goal started by the sister of a fallen Public Safety Officer.
- One thing we have learned about athletes, they are very driven. The top athletes are the first one to put in work to be good at their craft. For Westminster's Evan Downs, you will be hard pressed to find him not doing something.
Updated: 4:37 PM
- When the season started, there was some concern on how good could Tyree Stidem play at quarterback for Strom Thurmond. Three wins in the books and a huge performance against Midland Valley has answered those questions
- Florida State officials say Jameis Winston will be benched for the first half of Saturday's game against Clemson after making "offensive and vulgar" comments about women and that the quarterback will undergo internal discipline.
- The Washington Nationals are again champions of the NL East, wrapping up their second division title in three years against the team that knocked them out of the top spot last season.
- It's a day and age when we're all looking for some good news from pro athletes. Well, there's not a nicer guy then Vaughn Taylor and now he and his wife are becoming more involved then ever with SafeHomes in Augusta.
Posted: 3:11 PM
- The military spends millions of dollars a year advertising during NFL games, and there is an agreement allowing the Armed Forces Network to broadcast games to service members overseas. That money goes to television networks, not the NFL.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer head-butted his wife and broke her nose after she refused his sexual advances, and punched her in the face the next day, police said Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561