- LeBron James scored 30 points and the Cleveland Cavaliers took total command of the Eastern Conference final even without injured star Kyrie Irving, routing the Atlanta Hawks 94-82 on Friday night for a 2-0 lead with the series heading to Ohio.
- The No. 3 University of South Carolina Aiken golf team wrapped up stroke play at the NCAA Division II Golf Championship with a sixth-place effort and now the team advances to match play, which begins tomorrow.
- Boxing at the Bell, has a pretty good ring to it, pun intended. Next Saturday night, boxing does in fact return and it's "stingray" Rayonta Whitfield headlining the card of matches on May 30th.
- Greenbrier's baseball team is off to the GHSA 5A state finals after sweeping a doubleheader on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Westside dropped a pair to Blessed Trinity to see their season end.
- Julio Teheran pitched seven strong innings and the Atlanta Braves took advantage of Milwaukee reliever Will Smith's seventh-inning ejection for allegedly using pine tar in a 10-1 victory Thursday night.
- DeMarre Carroll's agent says an MRI on Carroll's left knee showed no structural damage, and Carroll is hoping to play for the Hawks by Friday night's Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says it's his responsibility to hear directly from New England quarterback Tom Brady in his appeal of his four-game suspension in the deflated footballs case.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561