- The GRU Augusta men's golf team slipped two spots in the third and final round of the Jack Nicklaus Invitational to tie for sixth with Tulsa on Monday at the Ohio State Golf Club's Scarlet Course.
- Todd Gurley ran for a career-high 208 yards and two touchdowns, including a 51-yarder in the fourth quarter, as No. 12 Georgia bounced back from an early 10-0 deficit and held off gritty Tennessee 35-32 on Saturday.
- Matt Breida and Kevin Ellison combined for 286 yards on the ground, and Georgia Southern held Appalachian State scoreless in the second half to grind out a 34-14 Sun Belt Conference victory over the Mountaineers at Paulson Stadium Thursday night i
- Emilio Bonifacio led off the game with home run and Freddie Freeman added an RBI single in the first, and the Atlanta Braves finished a disappointing late-season collapse with a 2-1 win over the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday.
- Freshman Deshaun Watson threw for 435 yards and set a school record with six touchdown passes in his first ever start to lead Clemson to a 50-35 win over North Carolina on Saturday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561