- The University of South Carolina Aiken baseball team plated a pair of runs in the bottom of the ninth inning en route to a 4-3 victory over Flagler in the first game of the series Saturday afternoon.
- At 25 years old Rory McIlroy can relate to the junior golfers in the world. Wasn't that long ago he was in their shoes. Today, McIlroy instilling some of his knowledge with the next crop of up and coming golfers at the Junior Invitational at Sage Valley
- The GRU Augusta men's golf team strengthened their lead by 36 strokes as the team shot seven-under par in round two of the 2015 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Men’s Golf Tournament Championship at the Crosswinds Golf Club in Savannah, Ga.
- Now in it's fifth year the Junior Invitational at Sage Valley is flourishing. Year after year bringing in the top up and coming golfers in the world. Golfweek has dubbed this the best junior event in the world.
- Some special guests at Fort Gordon today to meet with the soldiers. The Atlanta Falcons hoping a bus to meet and greet those defending our country. Among those in attendance, new head coach Dan Quinn.
- Brook Lopez had 22 points and 13 rebounds, Thaddeus Young added 18 points and 11 rebounds, and the Brooklyn Nets beat Atlanta 91-83 on Saturday, cutting the Hawks' lead to 2-1 in the Eastern Conference playoff series.
- Freddie Freeman mishandled Ben Revere's ground ball to first, allowing Freddy Galvis to score in the ninth to give the Philadelphia Phillies a 1-0 win over the Atlanta Braves on Friday night.
- Daniel Murphy drove in four runs and the New York Mets matched a franchise record with their 11th straight victory Thursday, walking their way to a 6-3 win over the Atlanta Braves behind Bartolo Colon.
- Phoenix Mercury standout player Brittney Griner and fiancee and fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson have been arrested on suspicion of assault and disorderly conduct following a fight at their home in a Phoenix suburb.
- Paul Millsap scored 19 points and the top-seeded Atlanta Hawks again survived a tougher-than-expected test from the Brooklyn Nets, holding on for a 96-91 victory and a 2-0 lead in their Eastern Conference playoff series Wednesday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561