- State championships will be handed out this week in track and field. For the second straight year, Butler will be looking to bring home some medals. The Bulldogs are a program that's being turned around by one single girl.
- It's go time for the Augusta University women. NCAA regionals start on Thursday and the Jags are ready to prove they belong on the national stage. They may be mostly underclassmen, but this year's team has tournament experience as much as anyone out there.
- LeBron James scored 25 points, Kyrie Irving added 21 and the Cleveland Cavaliers withstood a strong comeback by Atlanta to maintain their chokehold on the Hawks with a 104-93 victory on Monday night in the opening game of their second-round Eastern Conference series.
- J.R. Smith made seven 3-pointers and the Cleveland Cavaliers drained an NBA-record 25 3s in a 123-98 runaway win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night in Game 2 of their second-round series.
- Steven Matz allowed two hits over 7 2/3 innings in his latest stellar start, Lucas Duda hit two of the Mets' four home runs, and New York won six straight series for the first time in almost a decade with an 8-0 rout of the lowly Atlanta Braves on Wednesday.
- Falcons running back Devonta Freeman says it was "motivation to me" when he was walking in his neighborhood this week and saw 82-year-old Eleanor Szendel struggling to empty the bag on her lawn mower.
- Matt Wisler wiped out the New York Mets with eight innings of one-hit ball and Mallex Smith hit a rare Atlanta homer off a scuffling Matt Harvey, sending the Braves to a 3-0 victory Tuesday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.