- The panic to find your loved one before something happens can be overwhelming, but one organization is making the process a little easier.
They use a radio frequency tracking system to help find people who have a tendency to wander, and it's free for those who need it.
- The Roaring '20s comes roaring back to the big screen with Friday's premiere of "The Great Gatsby." The movie is also putting an Aiken family and a local hotel back in the spotlight.
- For the past few months, News 12 has investigated wild middle school parties at Aiken City Hall. A video we got our hands on shows middle schoolers cussing, flashing gang signs and disturbing the peace. One downtown merchant even tells us these parties are driving off customers at his business nearby.
- Most every parent with a teenager knows what it feels like to watch the clock and wait for curfew. Even if you trust your child, there are a lot of teens you don't trust. There are also a lot of temptations and pressures, and a good kid can change their life in a second with one bad decision.
- Millions around the world watched on TV as Adam Scott became the first-ever Australian to win the green jacket, but thousands braved the rain at Augusta National to see it in person.
- For five months, News 12 has been investigating a college only 50 miles east of Augusta. Two students were shot on the campus just last year. After additional reports of drugs, assaults and violence, we're putting the spotlight on Denmark Tech.