- Fifteen years after the Confederate submarine H.L. Hunley was recovered off the South Carolina coast, scientists are finally getting a good look at the hull of the first sub that ever sank an enemy warship.
- Police say a woman and some relatives lured her estranged husband into their home by offering to let him see his children, then beat him in the head with a hammer and fatally shot him as he tried to run away.
- The parents and other relatives of a south Georgia teenager found dead in a rolled up gym mat have been sentenced to probation for blocking access to the Lowndes County courthouse during a 2013 protest.
- Even though the big blizzard predicted by forecasters mostly bypassed New York City, New York's mayor is defending the decision to close roads. Bill de Blasio told NBC's "Today" show "You can't put a price on safety."
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561