FAA tells US airlines not to fly to Tel Aviv
Updated: 1:35 PM
- The statement said the rocket strike landed about one mile from Ben Gurion International Airport Tuesday morning.
Good Samaritan awarded for saving boy from hot car
- The Good Samaritan who saved a child from a hot car is being called a hero.
GM wrongful death suit heads back to GA court
- A federal judge in Atlanta has sent an important wrongful death lawsuit against General Motors back to a Georgia court.
SC man charged with hugging child to death
- After the hug on June 27, 2013, someone in the home noticed the child was unconscious in his crib and unsuccessfully tried to resuscitate him.
South Carolina, Georgia receive more than $1M in clean vessel funds
- About three-quarters of the money will be used along the South Carolina coast.
Gibson: VA has lost trust of vets, American people
- As of June 15, about 46,000 veterans waited at least 90 days for their first VA medical appointments, the agency said. That's down from 57,000 who waited more than 90 days as of May 15.
FBI: 3 cartel members accused of kidnapping SC man
- The FBI said three people were arrested, but did not release their names. Agents say more arrests are likely.
Number of people with HIV unchanged since 2012
- UNAIDS estimated there were about 35 million people living with HIV last year and in 2012.
Ku Klux Klan hands out candy in Oconee County
- Residents in a Seneca subdivision found the bags Saturday night or Sunday morning.
What happens to your Facebook when you die?
- The plan is likely to frustrate some privacy advocates, who say people shouldn't have to draft a will to protect sensitive files.
SC Supreme Court: Autopsy reports are not public
- The justices ruled 4-1 Wednesday that autopsies are medical records and fall under privacy provisions of the state's open records law. They suggest if people are not happy with the ruling, the Legislature should change the law.
Coast Guard: Most of passengers evacuated from stalled casino boat off Georgia coast
- The Coast Guard says no injuries were reported.
Officials: Athens flights expected to end
- Officials in northeast Georgia say Athens-Ben Epps Airport is losing the $1.6 million in federal funding that supports passenger air service by Oregon-based SeaPort Airlines.
Police investigate fatal shooting in northwest Atlanta
- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in northwest Atlanta.
More Regional/National Headlines
Home and Family Headlines