Ridgeland police investigating weekend homicide
Posted: 12:50 PM
- Authorities in Jasper County are investigating after a man was shot on a Ridgeland street over the weekend.
RECALL ALERT: CSM Bakery Solutions recall of Cinnabon Stix
Posted: 12:22 PM
- Bakery supplier, CSM Bakery Solutions, has issued a voluntary recall of Cinnabon Stix.
Great Escape: 19 lab monkeys escape, all recaptured
Posted: 10:17 AM
- Nineteen monkeys made a break from a compound on the South Carolina coast, but freedom was fleeting.
Authorities investigate after suspect stunned by police dies
Posted: 10:11 AM
- The South Carolina Law Enforcement Division is investigating after a suspect, who police say was intoxicated, died at a hospital after being stunned by officers during his arrest.
Georgia becomes second state in nation to license lactation consultants
Updated: 8:13 AM
- Gov. Nathan Deal has signed a new law, the Georgia Lactation Consultant Practice Act. This makes Georgia the second state, after Rhode Island, to license lactation consultants.
Georgia town shifts to a 4-day work week
Updated: 8:06 AM
- What if you could have a full-time job but only work 4 days a week? Well, now it's a reality in a small Georgia town.
Osama Bin Laden was killed five years ago today
Posted: 4:47 AM
- Five years ago today President Obama announced Osama Bin Laden was killed.
Hearing on Prince's estate begins today
Updated: 8:07 AM
- The first hearing to begin dividing up music-icon Prince's estate will be today.
Small Georgia town approves 4-day work week for city workers
- A small city south of Atlanta has approved a proposal to make their four-day work week schedule permanent for city workers.
Drunken driver crashes into Alaska Governor's Mansion
- A suspected drunk driver has been arrested after his truck crashed into the Governor's Mansion, damaging the historic house.
Officers help deliver baby of woman stuck in traffic jam
- Two police officers at the site of a fatal traffic accident on an interstate in North Carolina were pressed into another role when a pregnant woman was stuck in traffic and they helped her deliver her baby.
Uber, blind riders reach settlement over service dogs
- ber and advocates for the blind have reached a lawsuit settlement in which the ride-hailing company agrees to require that existing and new drivers confirm they understand their legal obligations to transport riders with guide dogs or other service animals.
911 call: Hurt survivor explains aftermath of Georgia crash
- A survivor of the crash that killed four University of Georgia students fought through tears to explain what happened to a 911 dispatcher.
Augusta Leaders say recycling could be the answer to garbage problems
- Trash cans overflowing and garbage filling up neighborhoods in Augusta, it's a problem Augusta Commissioner Marion Williams says is getting worse.
More Regional/National Headlines
Home and Family Headlines