Friday, Dec. 7, 2012
AUGUSTA, Ga. -- News 12 is on your side with the latest traffic information for Richmond, Columbia, Lincoln and Wilkes counties.
Delays are expected in the following areas next week:
- State Route 88 (mile markers 6-10) -- Single-lane closure Monday through Wednesday
- State Route 10 (mike markers 0-3) -- Single-lane closure Monday through Thursday
- Westbound Bobby Jones Expressway (mile markers 5-6) -- Single-lane closure Monday through Friday
- Eastbound Bobby Jones (mile markers 5-6) -- Single-lane closure Tuesday through Friday
- State Route 4 (between Glenn Hills Drive and westbound Bobby Jones ramp) -- Single-lane closure Monday through Thursday
Additional lane closures in Richmond County are scheduled on Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. while crews inspect bridges. Drivers can avoid the following areas using Calhoun Expressway, St. Sebastian Way, Greene Street and Riverwatch Parkway:
- Westbound right lane of Broad Street bridge over Lake Olmstead
- Eastbound right exit lane on Broad Street bridge over Rae's Creek
- Outside eastbound and westbound lanes on Butts Bridge on 15th Street
Columbia County, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday:
- Shoulder repair along Interstate 20
- Single-lane closure and shoulder repair on State Route 388
Lincoln County, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday:
- Shoulder repair on State Route 220
- Shoulder repair on State Route 79
Wilkes County, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday:
- Shoulder repair on State Route 44
- Single-lane closure and shoulder repair on State Route 10
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.