Friday, March 2, 2012
AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Some upcoming roadwork in Richmond County could affect your commute next week.
All of the following work is scheduled to take place Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
A single-lane closure will take place on I-520W at Deans Bridge Road and the on-ramp from Deans Bridge Road as crews replace concrete slab in the area.
There are also some debris removals scheduled for the following roadways in Richmond County:
- State Route 10: Curb and gutter locations, mile marker 7.4 - 16.7
- State Route 56 Spur: Curb and gutter locations, mile marker 1.1 - 6.66
- State Route 28: Curb and gutter locations, mile marker 7.0 -11.33
- State Route 104: Curb and gutter locations, mile marker 4.9 - 7.51
- State Route 104 Connector: Curb and gutter locations, mile marker 0 - .71
- Interstate 20: Barrier wall locations, mile marker 194.9 - 201.0
- Interstate 520: Barrier wall locations, mile marker 0 - 3
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.