- If some lawmakers get their way you could really start putting the pedal to the metal on georgia interstates; increasing your speed from 55 miles per hour to 70 on some interstates. The Georgia House already gave it the green light now it's in the senate. News12 talked to drivers and the Richmond County Traffic Division for the pros and cons on the increase.
- Fishermen in Burke County have come to a little ditch on Fulcher Street for years to find a healthy supply of night crawlers for bait. Unfortunately, the tradition has started to eat away the dirt underneath the road and is causing it to crumble away.
- In 2013, South Carolina saw more than 700 traffic fatalities. But a bill that's been filed by a local lawmaker looks to tackle bad driving. News 12's Chad Mills tells us how the bill might change how you or your child gets a license.
- Wednesday kicks off the official holiday travel season as people head across the country to visit family and friends. But the most wonderful time of the year is also the deadliest on the roadways.
- News 12 first showed you the video of a controversial Wagener traffic stop. A town councilman's son was caught speeding and allegedly driving under the influence. But he was let go and given a warning only. Now, a legal expert believes this simple stop could have big consequences.