Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2012
AUGUSTA, Ga. -- Augusta commissioners have decided not to move forward with a new deal on the TEE Center parking deck -- at least for now.
Mayor Pro Tem Joe Bowles told News 12 he planned on introducing a 70-30 deal at Tuesday night's meeting.
If that deal is approved, the city would get 70 percent of the profits and the Marriott would get the remaining 30 percent.
The city would also build a crosswalk from the parking deck to the TEE Center.
Commissioners will have another special-called meeting on Monday to look at this again.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.