- The mayor of Wagener finds himself in hot water. Four officers have resigned from the town's police department -- one after another. But what's really going on? News 12's Chad Mills investigates.
- Voters have elected Melvin Farmer to serve on the Wrens City Council. Turnout was low, but Farmer won by a large margin with 144 votes. Jimmy Bennett got 76 votes, and David Hastings received 10.
- Augusta commissioners are set to go over the trash contract again Tuesday night. Some commissioners want to throw the whole deal out, but others are afraid the city could get sued.
- The plan to bring the GreenJackets to North Augusta has become a political fight. Some want it, and others don't. Those who do have started a sign campaign, but as News 12's Chad Mills reports, some say those signs are against city code.
- Augusta's code enforcement is telling the owners of an apartment complex to clean the place up. News 12 first exposed problems at River Glen when neighbors came forward asking for help.
- This hot weather has dried up a lot of the puddles left behind after days of heavy rain, but some people in Aiken are still struggling after all the flooding. One stretch of homes on Whiskey Road was flooded Monday, and the city may be to blame.