Woman suffers minor injuries in Beech Island house fire


(Credit: MGN Online)

Beech Island, S.C. (WRDW) - A mother and her daughter are left homeless after a fire destroyed their mobile home earlier Thursday night.

It happened around 8:30 on Old Jackson Highway in Beech Island.

Investigators say the fire started with a candle in the bedroom.

The mother suffered minor injuries and was taken to the hospital.

Firefighters say they will be staying with family in the area.

Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 newsroom@wrdw.com Fax: (803) 442-4561
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 232948341 - wrdw.com/a?a=232948341
Gray Television, Inc.