Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- Below is a list of recipes we've been cooking up on News 12 This Morning for Super Week.
Day 1: "Chili Nacho Stuff" -- Submitted by Ed Chambers
1) Pour can of chili in glass pan.
2) Next, pour the sour cream, then salsa on top.
3) Smother the top with the shredded cheese.
4) Put dish in microwave or in oven at 325 degrees until cheese is melted.
5) Once the cheese is melted, dump chips and dip.
Day 2: "Sausage Cheese Dip" -- Submitted by Rachel Mobley
1) Brown ground sausage and drain it.
2) Put sausage in crock pot, then put in cheese and salsa.
3) Cook until cheese is melted.
4) Dunk chips in dip.
Day 3: "Grape Smokies" -- Submitted by Marie Treadwell
1) Put two little smokies packets in crock pot.
2) Pour jar of jelly into crock pot.
3) Cook until jelly is liquified and smokies are hot.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.