More Headlines

Genarlow Wilson released from prison

Updated: 10/26/2007 - The AP reports Genarlow Wilson, who was serving a 10-year sentence for consensual oral sex with another teenager, is now a free man.

Read More

Super C reopens as restaurant

Updated: 10/25/2007 - A controversial nightclub that was shut down after a murder reopened as a restaurant Wednesday.

Read More

Fire at abandoned bar

Posted: 10/22/2007 - Firefighters responded to a brush fire Monday morning, only to find the flames had spread to an abandoned business.

Read More

Local firefighter's ride for charity nears end

Updated: 10/11/2007 - An Augusta firefighter is rounding out the trip of a lifetime that's taking him across the country. It's his way of raising money for 9 Charleston, South Carolina firefighters who died on the job.

Read More

ESPN to carry 2008 Masters

Updated: 10/10/2007 - Masters Chairman Billy Payne announced Wednesday that ESPN will provide the cable TV coverage on Thursday and Friday next year.

Read More

North Georgia man killed by deer

Posted: 10/08/2007 - A 66-year-old man was found dead inside a deer pen on his property. Officers say the man had been gored several times by the deer's antlers.

Read More

Biking firefighter halfway home

Posted: 09/28/2007 - Augusta firefighter Laddie Williams rode through the Ozark Mountains Friday as part of his cross-country ride to raise money for the families of the Charleston Nine.

Read More

Bath Fire Department gets grant

Posted: 09/21/2007 - One small fire department is getting thousands of dollars to improve its safety procedures.

Read More

Fire at Avondale Mills

Updated: 09/18/2007 - A fire broke out in the ductwork at Avondale Mills Greg Division on Powell Street in Graniteville this afternoon.

Read More

Local Update - September 17, 2007

Posted: 09/17/2007 - Triple Crown; RCSO Wins Awards; Reward Increased for Suspected Killer; Castleberry's Update; Aiken County Council Agenda; Identity Theft Seminar

Read More

Augusta home destroyed in fire

Updated: 09/10/2007 - An Augusta family is homeless after a house fire on Dresden Way. Investigators say the home is a total loss.

Read More

Local Update - September 7, 2007

Posted: 09/07/2007 - Parents Accused of Torturing Kids with Cattle Prod; Woman Set on Fire Loses Baby; Drug Bust; Mayor Meets with Barbee; Pet Sale due to Overcrowding; Daycare Closed; Border Bash; Aiken's Makin'

Read More
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability