We now know what caused a fire at a furniture store on Peach Orchard Road.
The fire happened a week ago at Furniture Doctor Restoration.
Fire investigator Lt. Hannan tells News 12 this fire has been ruled accidental because of an electrical failure.
Crews on the scene say chemicals in the building made it burn much hotter than normal.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.