The fire at Kurama Japanese restaurant has been ruled accidental.
The fire happened on March 2, starting in the ceiling area at around 8 am.
Fire investigator Lt. G. B. Hannan says there are two possible causes of the fire: wiring in the hood system in the first table dining area, or grease in the hood system and ductwork.
The restaurant has been completely destroyed and will be gutted.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.