UPDATE| Theater shooting victim families await decision
- Some of the families of the 12 people killed in the Colorado theater shooting are arriving in court to hear whether jurors will keep the death penalty on the table for gunman James Holmes.
Nuns' tipoff leads Spanish police to arrest 212 for fraud
- Spanish police say a congregation of nuns in the southern city of Granada led them to an organization that allegedly defrauded as many as 7,000 victims of up to 7 million euros ($7.7 million).
Florida man sentenced for stealing classified documents
- A Florida man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to stealing classified documents while working at a U.S. military base in Honduras.
Boy, 3, found in lake after boat-watching trip with dad
- Authorities say the body of an autistic 3-year-old boy was pulled from a lake in central Georgia after a frantic search for the missing child.
Explosions shock congregants at 2 New Mexico churches
- A pair of small explosions just 20 minutes and a few miles apart shocked congregants at two churches in southern New Mexico.
Atlanta police say vehicle thieves target minivans
- Atlanta police say a minivan tops the list of vehicles most often targeted by vehicle thieves.
Coast Guard rescues 2 women off the coast of Georgia
- A Coast Guard crew rescued a mother and daughter after their boat capsized off Georgia's coast.
The Latest: Memorial service for Bobbi Kristina Brown ends
- A memorial service in suburban Atlanta for Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late superstar Whitney Houston and ex-husband Bobby Brown, has ended.
Confederate flag support rally held at Stone Mountain Park
- Hundreds of people gathered at Stone Mountain Park, just outside Atlanta, to rally in support of the Confederate battle flag.
Health officials say New Ebola vaccine "highly effective"
- The World Health Organization says a newly developed vaccine against the deadly Ebola virus is "highly effective" and could help prevent its spread in current and future outbreaks.
Aiken man and his animals were killed in a crash in Ohio
- An Aiken man, three horses and dog were killed in a crash in Milton Township, Ohio.
What exactly is a 'Blue Moon' ?
- For the second time this month the moon will be full, but why do we call it a blue moon?
Cobra slithers through Houston high rise
- Some scary moments over the weekend for residents of a Houston apartment complex. They came face-to-face with a deadly cobra that managed to slither its way through the building.
Ohio man faces jail time for breaking into zoo enclosure to pet cougars
- A man in Ohio faces a fine and jail time after filming himself breaking into zoo enclosure to pet cougars.
More Regional/National Headlines
Home and Family Headlines