- Doctors from across the nation are gathering in the nation's No. 5 tobacco-growing state to discuss the latest scientific research on tobacco and ways to accelerate the campaign against its use.
- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has approved a recommendation by military leaders that all U.S. troops returning from Ebola response missions in West Africa be kept in supervised isolation for 21 days.
- A prosecutor says a former band member charged in the death of a Florida A&M University drum major from Georgia was the chief organizer of a brutal hazing ritual that had been a secret tradition for years.
- An investigator for a metro Atlanta district attorney's office is resigning after facing criticism for a comment he made on social media about a shooting that injured a 1-year-old boy.
- South Carolina has not followed the example of those states that are requiring 21-day quarantines for health care workers returning from West Africa after caring for Ebola patients.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561