- The White House said the president has received no military options beyond those he authorized earlier this month for limited airstrikes against the Islamic State group in Iraq and military aid to Iraqi and Kurdish forces.
- Both men were on the fire truck's ladder when it got too close to a power line after dumping water on Campbellsville University's marching band on Thursday in the charity stunt to raise awareness for the disease ALS.
- The Pentagon says U.S. warplanes have made three more airstrikes against Islamic State targets near the Mosul Dam, including a machine gun position that was firing on Iraqi forces.
- The president of a college in central Kentucky says two firefighters were injured while using their fire truck ladder to help the school's marching band take part in an ice bucket challenge.
- Hence the emotional heartburn caused by a Baylor Heart and Vascular Hospital study in the United States that linked instant noodles consumption by South Koreans to some risks for heart disease.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561