Group: Another American in Liberia contracts Ebola
Posted: 5:55 PM
- The manufacturer says it has run out of supplies of the drug and it will take months to produce more.
Jenny Sanford wants psych exam for US Rep. Sanford
Posted: 5:19 PM
- Jenny Sanford also asked the court to seal the record concerning issues relating to their youngest. She says the change of circumstances that led her to request the psychiatric exam will be in a complaint filed once the record is sealed.
Double mastectomy doesn't boost survival for most
Posted: 5:09 PM
- Ten-year survival rates were nearly identical -- or roughly 82 percent -- for lumpectomies plus radiation, and for double mastectomies. Women who had a single mastectomy, removal of just the cancerous breast, fared slightly worse.
US military deaths in Afghanistan at 2,202
Posted: 5:07 PM
- The AP count is three less than the Defense Department's tally, last updated Tuesday at 10 a.m. EDT.
911 calls show efforts to save firearms instructor
Updated: 5:22 PM
- Recordings of emergency calls from the Aug. 25 death in White Hills were released Tuesday. The callers said Charles Vacca was unconscious and convulsing.
US family grieving over new beheading video
Posted: 5:04 PM
- The family has not been told whether the video is authentic, and Barfi said the family does not plan to make any additional comments now.
Study: Georgia disaster preparation weak for kids
Posted: 3:12 PM
- Save the Children boiled those down to four areas for child care providers: evacuation and relocation plans, family-child reunification plans, special needs student plans and a written emergency plan at all K-12 schools.
On Your Side: Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach
Updated: 5:59 PM
- Many retailers have had security walls broken in recent months, including Target, grocery store chain Supervalu, P.F. Chang's and the thrift store operations of Goodwill.
Teen sues DMV after being told to remove makeup
Posted: 2:59 PM
- The agency wouldn't let Culpepper wear makeup for the photo because of a policy that bans license pictures when someone is purposefully altering his or her appearance.
President Obama's message on Labor Day: "America deserves a raise"
- President Barack Obama says he'll press Congress to raise the minimum wage in the same way he courted his wife -- never taking no for an answer.
Pink toilet used to raise money for breast cancer research
Updated: 1:00 PM
- Woman using pink toilet to raise money for breast cancer research.
Leaders considering 3 first aid stations near North Myrtle Beach
- Horry County officials want to add three first aid stations to some popular beaches near North Myrtle Beach.
Forsyth Park in Savannah could soon allow "to-go" cups of booze
- One of Savannah's largest city parks may soon join the downtown historic district as a place where residents and visitors can legally sip alcohol outdoors.
Movie studio breaks ground near Savannah
- A promised $90 million movie studio in coastal Georgia is seeking a fresh start after a troubled first year.
More Regional/National Headlines
Home and Family Headlines