Golden Gate Bridge officials seek help in addressing drones
Posted: 3:25 PM
- The agency that manages the Golden Gate Bridge is asking Sen. Dianne Feinstein (FYN'-styn) for help in restricting the rising number of remote-controlled drones that have been buzzing the famous span.
Coast Guard: Second body found in Alabama waters, 5 missing
Posted: 3:22 PM
- Coast Guard officials say two bodies have been found in Alabama waters after a powerful storm capsized several sailboats participating in a regatta near Mobile Bay.
Car bombings kill at least 6 civilians in, around Baghdad
Posted: 3:08 PM
- Iraqi officials say car bombings in and around Baghdad have killed at least six civilians.
Putin accuses US of supporting separatists in Russia
Posted: 3:05 PM
- President Vladimir Putin, who marks 15 years in power this year, has said in a new documentary that Russia had proof that the United States helped separatists in the North Caucasus in the 2000s.
3 young women jailed in Russia for twerking
Posted: 3:03 PM
- A court in southern Russia has sentenced one teenager to 15 days in jail and two young women to 10 days for twerking next to a World War II memorial.
UN chief names new head of Ebola mission as outbreak calms
- The U.N. chief has appointed a new head of the emergency mission responding to West Africa's Ebola outbreak.
Italian navy rescues 274 from migrant ship off Libyan coast
- Italian authorities say they have rescued 274 migrants from a migrant vessel in the Mediterranean, while more than 300 rescued a day earlier arrived in a port in Sicily.
2 Swedish hostages released in Syria
- Sweden says that two of its nationals, held hostage in Syria, have been released and are reunited with their families.
Aden hit by coalition airstrikes amid fierce street battles
- Security officials and eyewitnesses say Yemen's southern port city of Aden has been hit by dozens of Saudi-led coalition airstrikes.
United States sending one million dollars to Nepal after deadly earthquake
- The United States is sending a disaster response team and $1 million in aid to Nepal following a devastating earthquake that shook three countries.
UPDATE | Thorough sweep of Statue of Liberty turns up no explosives
- The Statue of Liberty is being evacuated, and New York City police say they're responding to a report of a suspicious package.
Ford recalls 390,000 cars to fix door latches
- Ford is recalling about 390,000 cars because the doors may not latch properly and could open while the cars are in motion.
Harley recalls nearly 46,000 motorcycles
- Harley-Davidson is recalling nearly 46,000 motorcycles in the U.S. because they could stay in gear due to clutches that won't fully disengage.
Mayor wants answers about police policies in Gray's death
- The mayor of Baltimore says she wants answers to why police policies were not followed in the unexplained police-custody death of Freddie Gray.
More Regional/National Headlines
Home and Family Headlines