Posted: 1:39 PM
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton received information on her private email server about the deadly attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi that was classified Friday at the FBI's request.
Posted: 1:19 PM
- A magnitude-4.1 earthquake has jolted Napa Valley and became an unwelcome reminder of the wine country's large temblor last summer -- the strongest quake to hit Northern California in a quarter-century.
Posted: 1:18 PM
- Congress' debate over domestic surveillance is scrambling partisan divisions in the Senate as libertarian-minded Republicans defy their leaders to make common cause with liberal Democrats.
- A broken onshore pipeline spewed oil down a storm drain and into the Pacific Ocean for several hours before it was shut off, creating a slick some 4 miles long off a scenic stretch of central California coastline and soiling a beach.
- ConAgra Foods has agreed to pay $11.2 million in criminal fines and forfeitures to settle a charge that the company shipped salmonella-tainted Peter Pan peanut butter from its Georgia plant more than eight years ago.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Judi Tredore (803) 278-1212 ext. 3347
Station Contact Info:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903
Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561