Monday, Dec. 3, 2012
AUGUSTA, Ga. -- News 12 is on your side with the latest traffic information.
- Massoit Drive between Barton Chapel Road and Drayton Drive will be closed starting at 8 a.m. on Monday. Crews will be doing waterline construction daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. until Monday, Dec. 24. Drivers have to use Old McDuffie Road and Dublin Drive instead.
- Roadway shoulder maintenance and repair is scheduled Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the following areas:
- State Route 10 (mile markers 0 to 4)
- State Route 10 (mile marker 8) -- will have shoulder closure
- State Route 121 (mile marker 9) -- will have single-lane closure
- State Route 88 (mile markers 4 to 8) will have a single-lane closure while crews seal cracks in the roadway. This will happen from 8 a.m. Monday to 4 p.m. Thursday.
- Bobby Jones Expressway (mile markers 5 to 6) will have an outside lane closure while crews replace concrete. This will be ongoing from 7 a.m. Wednesday to 5 p.m. Friday.
- Hummingbird Lane from Par Drive to Birdie Drive will be closed until Friday while crews install a sewer line and tap. Drivers must use Birdie Drive, Eagle Drive and Par Drive as a detour.
- The 2300 block of Wrightsboro Road (from Schley Street to Stovall Street) will be closed on Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. while crews remove a tree. Drivers should use Central Avenue instead.
- Roadway shoulder maintenance and repair is scheduled Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. along Interstate 20.
- Country Road #216 (the Shoals Road Bridge over the Ogeechee River) will be closed staring Monday. All traffic coming from Glascock and Jefferson counties will be detoured to State Route 123. Local traffic only from Highway 16 to State Route 123. Traffic from Highway 15 South (Sandersville Highway to Shoals Road) will be detoured at Hamburg State Park Road.