Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012
AUGUSTA, Ga. -- News 12 is on your side with the latest traffic information.
- Reynolds Street at 10th Street will be closed until 4 p.m. Tuesday while the road is resurfaced. Drivers can use Broad Street and 9th Street instead.
- State Route 88 (between mile markers 8 and 10) will have a single-lane closure while crews seal cracks in the roadway. The closure will take place until 4 p.m. Tuesday.
- A new traffic signal has been installed at Mike Padgett Highway at Doug Barnard Parkway.
- The 200 block of Milledge Road will be closed on Wednesday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. while crews repair a collapsed water line. Drivers can use Broad Street, Ellis Street and Calhoun Expressway instead.
- The following work will continue through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- State Route 10 (at mile marker 11) -- Single-lane closure for drain structure repair
- State Route 10 (mile marker 7) -- Roadway ditch maintenance
- State Route 56 (mile marker 14) -- Roadway shoulder work, roadway sign maintenance
- State Route 56 Spur -- Roadway sign maintenance
- State Route 4 (mile maker 19) -- Roadway shoulder work, roadway sign maintenance
- State Route 121 -- Roadway sign maintenance
- The outside lane of Eastbound Bobby Jones Expressway (mile makers 5-6) will be closed until Thursday.
- The outside lane of westbound Bobby Jones Expressway (mile markers 5-6) will be closed until Thursday.
- On Thursday, drivers could see traffic near Vanover Drive off Wrightsboro Road for the GHSU and ASU graduations. Deputies will be directing traffic between noon and 5:30 p.m.
- Interstate 20 (mile markers 188-194) will have tree trimming between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. until Thursday. The shoulder will be closed during this time.