Monday, Oct. 29, 2012
GRANITEVILLE, S.C. -- A family is said to have made it out safe after their trailer was destroyed in a fire Monday afternoon.
Firefighters on the scene said the flames were huge because of the high wind speeds, which helped accelerate the fire.
The trailer is said to be a total loss. Firefighters believe the fire began in the kitchen area of the home.
The Graniteville-Vaucluse-Warrenville Fire Department was on the scene investigating.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.