Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014
AUGUSTA (WRDW) -- Firefighters tried to save four condos in an Augusta neighborhood Thursday.
The fire sparked on Forest Hills Drive at the Forest Hills Racquet Club in Augusta.
Fire crews called for backup as the fire began. Everyone is out of the condos safely, Lt. Brown said. Crews believe the flames started at the far left condo and caught others on fire afterward.
Roads in that area were completely blocked off until crews were done cleaning up.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.