Monday, Feb. 17, 2014
AIKEN, S.C. (WRDW)- Captain David Turno said one person was treated for smoke inhalation on the scene of a house fire on Williams Dr. in Aiken.
Capt. Turno said the fire started because of a disconnected or broken neutral line. He advised people with an overhead neutral wire to make sure it's not damaged. Capt. Turno saids officers have seen several fires sparked by broken neutral wires.
He said the house was badly damage on the inside and outside.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.