Fire on Williams Drive in Aiken

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email
Captain David Turno said one person was treated for smoke inhalation on the scene of a house fire on Williams Dr. in Aiken.

Williams Dr. fire

Monday, Feb. 17, 2014
AIKEN, S.C. (WRDW)- Captain David Turno said one person was treated for smoke inhalation on the scene of a house fire on Williams Dr. in Aiken.

Capt. Turno said the fire started because of a disconnected or broken neutral line. He advised people with an overhead neutral wire to make sure it's not damaged. Capt. Turno saids officers have seen several fires sparked by broken neutral wires.

He said the house was badly damage on the inside and outside.


Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.


Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.


WRDW.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 245917711 - wrdw.com/a?a=245917711