Fire rekindles at Augusta home

By: Staff Email
By: Staff Email

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW) -- A fire rekindled at an Augusta home early Tuesday morning.

Crews were called out around 5 a.m. to home on Tate Road.

Crews spent Monday afternoon battling the original flames.

Fire crews say lightning may have caused the spark, but no official cause has been released.

Anthony Price, a retired veteran, is the homeowner. He told News 12 on Monday that he lost everything.


Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.


Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.


WRDW.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 212882881 - wrdw.com/a?a=212882881