Crews put out fire in Beech Island

By: staff
By: staff

Saturday, July 19, 2014

BEECH ISLAND, S.C. (WRDW) -- Aiken County dispatch confirms the fire department was on the scene of a structure fire on Dunn Drive on Saturday.

The fire burned down a mobile home, dispatch confirmed. Beech Island Fire Department believes the fire started from grease on the stove.

One man was transported to Doctor's Hospital with minor injuries.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 newsroom@wrdw.com Fax: (803) 442-4561
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 267816521 - wrdw.com/a?a=267816521
Gray Television, Inc.