Tuesday, March 11, 2014
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW)-Richmond County deputies and fire crews were called to the scene of a fire in Augusta's Medical District at Wrightsboro Road and 15th Street Tuesday evening.
Investigators said the fire started just after 5:00 p.m. and took crews about a half an hour to control. They said it started as a brush fire and spread to a trailer, which caused propane tanks to explode inside.
The trailer near North American Van Lines sustained most of the damage. There was only smoke damage to the moving company's building.
There were no reports of injuries.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.