Wednesday, Sept. 3, 2014
RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WRDW) -- A house fire on Avalon Court near Windsor Spring Road has been ruled accidental, the Richmond County Fire Department said.
Firefighters responded to the scene in a neighborhood near Diamond Lakes Regional Park at 1:06 a.m., Richmond County dispatch said. The electrical fire started in the master bedroom, the fire department said.
Fire officials said they found the whole back of the house in flames when they got on scene. No one was hurt, but a dog is still missing, officials said.
Firefighters were able to put out the blaze before 2 a.m.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.