Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013
AIKEN, S.C. (WRDW) -- Autopsy results show the victims from Tuesday's fatal fire died from carbon monoxide poisoning and thermal injury, Aiken County Coroner Tim Carlton said.
An autopsy shows the manner of death is to be ruled accidental, according to the coroner.
Diane Warren, 65, Calvin Warren, 62, Helen Williams, 89, are the victims in the house fire on the 2200 block of Edgefield Highway around 2:10 AM on Tuesday.
Have information or an opinion about this story? Click here to contact the newsroom.
Copyright WRDW-TV News 12. All rights reserved. This material may not be republished without express written permission.