September 18, 2007
GRANITEVILLE, S.C.---A fire broke out in the ductwork at Avondale Mills Greg Division on Powell Street in Graniteville this afternoon. Firefighters had the blaze out by 5 o'clock.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.