Home destroyed in fire set by 4-year-old

September 6, 2007

NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C.---A North Augusta house was badly damaged by fire last night. Public Safety firefighters tell News 12 it started after a four-year-old boy took a lighter from his mom and accidentally set his bed on fire.

It happened on West Marion Avenue, off Georgia Avenue.

The mother and son made it out safely, but the home is pretty much a loss.


WRDW.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 9622272 - wrdw.com/a?a=9622272