Gas leak temporarily evacuates Davis Road business

March 15, 2007

MARTINEZ, Ga.---Martinez-Columbia Fire Rescue, emergency units, and Georgia Natural Gas officials worked the scene of a natural gas leak on Davis Road, near King Funeral Home, early Thursday afternoon.

The leak was stopped and the all clear was given about half an hour later.

The line was small, so only one nearby office building was evacuated.


Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 6514357 - wrdw.com/a?a=6514357
Gray Television, Inc.