March 15, 2007
MARTINEZ, Ga.---Martinez-Columbia Fire Rescue, emergency units, and Georgia Natural Gas officials worked the scene of a natural gas leak on Davis Road, near King Funeral Home, early Thursday afternoon.
The leak was stopped and the all clear was given about half an hour later.
The line was small, so only one nearby office building was evacuated.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.