A house fire is to blame for blocking off Ascauga Lake Road in Aiken County Saturday night.
The owner of the house showed up on his bike as firefighters chopped holes in the roof to let out some of the smoke and heat.
This is the same house police raided late last year. At the time they believed the owner had ties to the triple shooting at Huddle House in North Augusta.
An officer on the scene tells us this isn't the first time they've responded to a fire at this house.
"It started in the attic, and went down through the garage some, but not far. And the rest of the house has heat and fire damage," says assistant fire chief Cecil Scott.
Chief Scott says that fire damage is mostly contained to the inside of the house.
Firefighters say it was an electrical fire caused by a short in an extension cord. They also say no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.