AIKEN, SC-- An Aiken family of three is seeking help from the Red Cross after a fire in their home.
Firefighters say the fire started in the fireplace, traveled up the wall, and spread through the attic.
Two people were home at the time of the fire, but no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.