Aiken house fire

By: Kate Kassay Email
By: Kate Kassay Email

AIKEN, SC-- An Aiken family of three is seeking help from the Red Cross after a fire in their home.

Firefighters say the fire started in the fireplace, traveled up the wall, and spread through the attic.

Two people were home at the time of the fire, but no one was hurt.


WRDW.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1212 Augusta, GA 30903 Main Telephone: (803) 278-1212 Newsroom: (803) 278-3111 Fax: (803) 442-4561
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 12565996 - wrdw.com/a?a=12565996