October 22, 2007
NORTH AUGUSTA, S.C.---The fire is out at an abandoned bar at the intersection of Carolina Springs Road and Old Aiken Road in North Augusta.
The call came in as a brush fire, but when crews got there, they found part of a fence and the back wall of the empty building on fire.
The bar is abandoned, but it was called Kazuddi's when it was in business.
Investigators don't suspect foul play. Right now, they think it was probably caused by a cigarette.
No one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.