October 8, 2007
UNION CTY, S.C.---A 100-year-old church burned to the ground overnight in South Carolina's upstate. Firefighters were still there early this morning containing the fire.
Five fire departments responded, but one of the pumper trucks malfunctioned.
The fire was at St. Luke Baptist Church in Buffalo. Witnesses said they could see thick black smoke and flames from miles away.
No word on a cause yet.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.