Quite a few places have kids eat free specials. Some are for specific days of the week, specific times and sometimes even specific menu options. There are also requirements on the age. As with all “specials” make sure and check with the location before you order for special requirements, age restrictions, etc.
Another thing to watch out for is what the child orders. The free meal is generally just that – the entrée. If your child orders an appetizer, entrée, dessert, side salad and a milk shake, don’t expect it to be free. If you want to take advantage of the savings here, your child has to stick to the selections offered as free on the menu! Saving $5.95 on the entrée but spending $12.95 on an appetizer and dessert doesn’t make a lot of sense! Have something at home prepared for dessert as a reward for cleaning their plate at the restaurant. That means they won’t order dessert… and neither will you.
– At Applebee’s kids eat for free on Mondays. You get1 free kids’ meal for each adult entree purchased. Additional kids are $1.00. The kids’ menu at Applebees includes chicken fingers, cheeseburger, grilled cheese sandwich and macaroni & cheese. Not all locations offer this deal so be sure to call ahead to see if your location does!
– Kids eat free at Backyard Burger on Tuesday and Thursday. For each adult combo you buy, you get a free kids’ meal from 4pm until close. Their kids’ menu has burgers, chicken tenders and hot dogs.
– Kids eat for free at Captain D’s on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can get up to 2 free kid’s meals for each adult dinner purchased. The Captain D’s kids’ meals include a choice of fish, chicken, shrimp or mac & cheese.
– At participating locations, kids can get a free kids’ meal at Chil-fil-A on Tuesdays for Family Fun Night from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. There is a limit of 1 free kid’s meal per adult combo meal purchased.
– Kids 3 and under eat free from the Cici’s Pizza buffet everyday! Specific Cici’s Pizza locations frequently have where older kids can eat for free on certain nights – check with your nearest location!
– Kids can eat free at Denny’s every Tuesday night (and Saturdays!) from 4pm to 10pm at participating Denny’s. This deal is limited to kids 10 and under and is limited to 2 free entrees per one regularly purchased adult entree. You can find a selection of entrees on the Denny’s kids’ menu which includes hot dogs, cheeseburgers, chicken nuggets, pizza, grilled cheese sandwiches and a dipper sampler.
– On Wednesdays (and Sundays) kids 12 and under get to eat free from 4pm to 9pm. One free kids’ meal comes with each adult purchase. The kids’ meal at Firehouse Subs includes a sub or sandwich, beverage, Oreo cookies and free fireman’s hat.
– Kids 12 and under can eat for .99 from the kids’ menu from 4pm to 9pm on Mondays (and Tuesdays) at Fuddruckers. A drink is included! The Fuddruckers kids’ menu includes hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, macaroni & cheese, chicken bites, cheeseburger and mozzarella sticks. Not all locations offer this deal so be sure to call ahead to see if your location does!
– Children 10 and under eat free from 5pm to 9pm on Monday’s at Golden Corral. This is limited to 2 kids per 1 adult. Not all locations offer this deal so be sure to call ahead to see if your location does! Kids 3 and under eat free every day!
– On Tuesdays (all day) at Lonestar Steakhouse, kids can eat free (12 and under). This is limited to 2 children per each adult entree purchased and is dine-in only. The Lonestar Steakhouse kids’ menu includes a hot dog, grilled cheese, macaroni & cheese, cheeseburger, grilled chicken sandwich, chicken tenders and steak medallions.
– Kids eat free Monday – Friday at select O’Charley’s locations.
– Kids 6 and under eat for free at Piccadilly Monday through Saturday. The kid’s meals at Piccadilly includes an entree such as chicken tenders, corn dogs, hot pockets, chicken or fish, two sides, jell-o or pudding or a cupcake and kid’s drinks.
– At Red Robin kids 10 and under can eat for free on Monday and Tuesday from 5pm to 9pm. The Red Robin kids’ menu includes mac n’ cheese, spaghetti, grilled cheese, corn dog, pasta, quesadilla, chicken fingers, pizza and burgers. (NOTE: This is not available at company owned Red Robin’s but is available at particpating Red Robin franchises.)
– On Mondays and Tuesdays kids 3 and under eat for free at TGI Friday’s.